Emily Mason, Music Director, is a professional musician with a great love for the liturgy and our Church’s musical tradition. As Music Director, she administers the sacred liturgy progam for St. Veronica, is our full-time organist and adult choir choral conductor. Lindsay Rogers assists the program as the director of our children’s choir.
Music at Weekend Masses
- Saturday 5:00 pm Vigil Mass -- Cantor and Organist
- Sunday 7:30 am Mass -- No Music
- Sunday 9:00 am Mass -- Youth Cantor and Organist; Children's Choir once a month
- Sunday 10:45 am Mass -- Adult Choir
- Sunday 5:00 pm Mass -- Cantor and Organist
We have a vibrant music program at St. Veronica. If you like to sing and feel called to share your gift, please join one of our choirs! No musical experience is necessary, only the ability to match pitch. Cantors are selected by audition with the music director, and are not required to come to weekly practices, only to arrive thirty minutes prior to their scheduled Mass time to review music. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or 703-773-2009.
Follow the links below to learn more about our choirs: