Children must qualify for admission to St. Veronica Catholic School by reason of academic ability, work characteristics, personal conduct, and moral character. An interview and/or academic assessment may be required as part of the admissions process.
All incoming Kindergarten and first grade students are assessed using the Brigance Kindergarten or First Grade Readiness Assessment in May prior to their entrance to St. Veronica Catholic School. In addition, all students entering St. Veronica Catholic School in the sixth through eighth grades will be required to complete the Iowa Math Assessment to determine math track placement for the coming year.If you have any questions or need any assistance with forms or documents, please contact our Director of Admissions, Mrs. Kendra Turchiarolo, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling
New student applications for 2017-2018 are now being accepted. Applications are available for download from our forms page
. For information about tuition, please visit our tuition page
Application Procedure for Pre-K
- Complete the registration form, along with the support documentation listed on the registration, along with a non-refundable $150 registration fee. Applications may be mailed, scanned and emailed, or dropped off in person during school hours.
- You will need to present an ORIGINAL or certified birth certificate to be verified in order to be considered for admission.
Application Procedure for Kindergarten through Grade 8
- Complete the application, along with the support documentation listed on the application, along with a non-refundable $100 application fee. Applications may be mailed or dropped off in person during school hours.
- You will need to present an ORIGINAL or certified birth certificate to be verified in order to be considered for admission. If applying for Catholic tuition consideration, an ORIGINAL or certified copy of the student's baptismal certificate must be presented for verification.
- The Kindergarten Scholastic Information/Evaluation Narrative Form should be forwarded to your child's current school to be filled out by his/her teacher. The school should forward the completed form directly to St. Veronica Catholic School. This is meant to be a confidential document and a child cannot be considered or accepted for admission until this form is received.
Applications will be considered according to the following priority and in the order received:
- St. Veronica parishioners with siblings already enrolled.
- St. Veronica parishioners (new applicants).
- Catholic non-parishioners with siblings already enrolled.
- Catholic non-parishioners without a parish school.
- Catholic non-parishioners with a parish school.
- Students of other faiths who have siblings already enrolled.
- Students of other faiths (new applicants)